Diet and
Weight-loss Products
Website Closing Soon - Domain and Content for sale CLICK.

The Health Information Network
Education - Business - Product & Service Reviews
The Travel Guide
 Your Health

 Home Page
 Articles & Reviews
 Animal Health
 Common Diseases
 Diet & Nutrition
 Product Reviews
 Skin Care
 Spiritual Healing

 About us
  Holistic Bodywork
  Learn Massage
  New Zealand Gift Ideas




Poisons > 12 Points on Mercury Toxicity

By Dr John Whitman Ray N. D., M.D. (M.A.)

I have had the pleasure of testing several hundred patients and students in my field of Body Electronics with the Jerome Mercury Vapour Analyzer.

1. I have found only two people in all my testing who have not evidenced a continual toxic exposure to mercury vapour emanating from silver amalgam dental fillings under normal chewing compression. The amount of mercury vapour emitted under normal chewing compression exceeded in ten seconds what the maximum allowable mercury exposure would be in industry in a 40 hour work week as is indicated by both Russian and U.S.A. standards. This amount of exposure to mercury vapour is totally unacceptable to the scientific mind.

2. Dentists have been educated to believe that once mercury has been combined into the filling material, it remains "locked in" and can't come out. The sad fact is that there is absolutely no scientific research in existence to support this hypothesis.  To the contrary, all evidence indicates that silver amalgam containing  approximately 50% mercury is a source of extremely toxic elemental mercury adversely affecting the health of the human body.

3. Evidence now demonstrates that surface particles of the amalgam filling material are being chemically broken down and released into the oral cavity. These minute particles of mercury filling are acted upon by oral and intestinal bacteria to produce methyl mercury, an even more toxic form of mercury than elemental  mercury with target areas being primarily the pituitary gland, thyroid gland, arid the brain.

4. It has been demonstrated that dissimilar metals in the mouth can also contribute to electrical activity and corrosion (much like a battery) and can result in unexplained pain, ulceration's, inflammation and disruption of corresponding meridians in the body. This may result in a wide range of unexplained symptoms and disease.

5. The presence of mercury in dental amalgam fillings has been shown conclusively to adversely affect the body's immune response. It has been shown that after amalgam removal the red and white blood cell levels tend to seek normal range with a corresponding increase in the body's immune response as evidenced by T-lymphocyte count increase.

6. Research has indicated that mercury is the single most toxic metal that has been investigated, even more toxic than lead, cadmium or arsenic.

7. The International Conference on Bio-compatibility of Materials was held in November 1988 in Colorado Springs, Colorado, U.S.A. Many of the world authorities on mercury and mercury toxicity met to discuss the issue of dental amalgam and other materials used in dentistry. Their official conclusion was drafted and signed which read: Based on the known toxic potential of mercury and its documented release from dental amalgams, usage of mercury containing amalgam increases the health risk of the patients, the dentists and the dental personnel.

8. Autopsy studies from Sweden and Germany show a positive statistical correlation between the number of occlusal surfaces of dental amalgam and mercury levels in the brain and kidney cortex. It would be wise to point out that both elemental mercury and organic methyl mercury were found in brain tissue upon autopsy.

9. Dr. David Eggleston of the University of California, found a T-lymphocyte count of 47% (ideal levels are between 79-80%) in patients with silver amalgam fillings. After removal of the amalgams the T-lymphocyte count rose to 73%.

10. Multiple Sclerosis patients have been found to have 8 times higher levels of mercury in the cerebrospinal fluid compared to neurologically healthy controls.  Inorganic mercury is capable of producing symptoms which are indistinguishable from those of multiple sclerosis.

11. It is the responsibility of every dentist and doctor to inform and educate their patients to the effect that:

  • I ) Mercury is contained in most dental filling material and all silver amalgam material.
    2) Mercury in fillings can have toxic effects on some persons. Manifestations of the disease of mercury poisoning only starts to become apparent three to ten years after the insertion of the mercury.
    3) There are alternative materials that could be used for dental filling that could have after effects on the individual.
    4) The patient has the right to insist that an alternative material be used.
    5) The freedom of individual choice in health care shall be inherently respected and preserved as an individual right and responsibility of free men everywhere.

12. One must remember that the diagnosis of mercury intoxication is extremely difficult to ascertain because of the insidious nature of the onset of symptoms and because of most physicians  unfamiliarity or misinformation concerning proper testing techniques. Unfortunately, mercury is so toxic to the human organism, that there can be cell death or irreversible chemical damage long before clinical observable symptoms appear indicating that something is wrong. Since organic mercury in some body tissues (e.g. brain) has a half life of over 25 years (i.e. it takes the body 25 years to get rid of 1/2 of a single dose of mercury under normal circumstances) it is only a matter of time and degree of exposure until some form of symptomology appears. With all this in mind we cannot fool with mercury toxicity or delay the safe" removal of silver amalgam fillings by the hands of a knowledgeable and responsible dentist.

Please feel free to copy, duplicate and/or pass this information on.  Our collective health is dependent upon this type of information or else we succumb to disinformation.

12 Points on Mercury Toxicity | Mercury Removal Advice | Treatment of Autism


Poisons Index
Common Toxins
  A mind control drug
Genetically Engineered Foods
  GE Corn in NZ
  GMO Corn Failure

  Sugar- a sweet poison
  Sodium Laurel Sulphate
Trans Fatty Acids


Learn Massage

Grow Your
Own Breasts





All Information is provided for educational purposes only and not intended
to be used for any therapeutic purpose, neither is it intended to diagnose,
prevent, treat or cure any disease. Please consult a health care
professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions.
While attempts have been made to ensure the accuracy of this information,
The Health Information Network does not accept any responsibility for any errors or omissions.

ęCopyright 2014 The Health Information Network