about 40% of infertile couples, the cause of the infertility lies with the males.
Fertility in both men and women is on the decline and scientists tell us that within a relatively short time (120,000 years) the human race my become extinct because we are unable
to reproduce. While 120,000 years seems far off, surely we should be doing something about it, otherwise what's the point of the space exploration and human development currently
While no one is really 100% sure of the causes of the growing infertility problem; or no one is prepared to go on record; we think the strongest contender is the pollution
and degradation of our food and environment.
Just think, there is pollution in the air we breathe, the atmospheric oxygen level is falling, carbon dioxide is increasing,
plastics are in everything and its well known that plastics mimic hormones and are known to be
causing infertility and extinction in other species.
There are many reasons for male infertility:
We can be assured that governments will do nothing about this without serious lobbying and if they do decide to take an interest, it will likely be to give money for
drug company and genetic research which will only benefit the very rich. So if you want your genes to continue for many more generations, what can you do to preserve
or even recover some of your lost fertility?
Fertility is a state of health stemming from a balanced process between all body areas including the brain, emotions, hormones, nerves, muscles and blood vessels.
If you experience issues in one or more of these areas, infertility and even erectile dysfunction can result causing stress and anxiety that make the problem even worse.
- Our diet
and food is often toxic, laden with agricultural chemicals from fertilizers to pesticides and genetically modified compounds.
- lack of Exercise as our lives are more sedentary and we are way less fit physically and mentally than is healthy.
Atmospheric and environmental pollutants undermine our health.
causes an inability to adjust and deal with the increasing stress levels shuts our bodies down energetically.
- Repression and political control over sexuality. This phenomena is generated by moralists and vigorously promoted by the media making human sexuality a minefield of dangers and perversions.
- Excessive Caffeine
- Excessive Alcohol
Getting drunk can kill off 90% of all sperm in the testes and it may take 3 months to recover.
- Street drugs
- Prescription drugs
- Some over the counter medications
- Injury to the testicles
- Blockage in the Vas Deferens
- Varicocele, an abnormal enlargement of the veins in the scrotum draining the testicles.
- Vitamin Deficiencies
- Overly tight clothing which causes excessive heat and pressure in the testes.
- Talk to people and research the subject
- Adopt a healthy lifestyle with natural fresh foods and plenty of exercise
- Wear lose pants and let your testicles hang down to avoid over heating. Communicate - talk about all aspects of sex and relationships.
- Use nutritional supplements to improve your libido, especially if you are trying to get pregnant and improve your sexual health.
- Products are listed in the right menu that many men have found helpful for improving sexual health and function.
- Work to create a sustainable pollution free environment
- Lobby your local government ministers for sensible city and government administration which works to protect our humanity
You can improve your sperm volume and quality buy remedying the causes listed above, and you can get:
A unique blend of herbs and amino acids, which work to improve the
hardness of erections and to increase the quantity and quality of
Click here to visit the information and sales website.
Dramatically increases the volume of ejaculate, intensity and
power of orgasms. It is a safe, blend of amino acids and herbs that
may also help improve fertility.
Click here to learn more
from the information and sales