By accessing and/or using this website
nzhealth.net.nz you understand and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions of use which we reserve the right to modify, vary or amend periodically without prior notice.
1. Site Information:
Nzhealth.net.nz is intended to provide information contrasting conventional and complementary health systems. This site is funded by donations and advertising.
All Information is provided for educational purposes only and not intended to be used for any therapeutic purpose, neither is it intended to diagnose, prevent, treat or cure any disease. Please consult a health care professional for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. While all attempts have been made to ensure the accuracy of this information, The Health Information Network does not accept any responsibility for any errors or omissions.
2. Fair Use:
- The information displayed on this website is collated from a variety of sources including research writers, doctors, medical specialists, media reports, research archives, peer commentaries, channelled readings, advertisers, viewers and members input.
- The information is intended to inspire new avenues of exploration and discussion on health, healing and lifestyle issues prevalent in the world today.
- The information provided is not to be taken as medical advice, nor is it to be used for any therapeutic purpose. It is not to be used as any form of medical diagnosis or treatment, neither is it intended prevent, treat or cure any disease.
- Product information and reviews contain verifiable factual information with links to the manufacturers or retailers website.
- Product reviews are based on customer testimonials, 3rd party clinical/scientific studies, clinical studies, paid for medical reviews and endorsements, supplier information, user posts and feedback.
- It is a good practice for the visitor reading any information, product review or recommendation with a healthy degree of scepticism and to do further research.
- Please consult with your doctor before using any product described on this site for details on allergic reactions or similar problems which could occur when using any such products.
- While all attempts have been made to ensure the accuracy of this information,
nzhealth.net.nz and The Health Information Network do not accept any responsibility for any errors or omissions.
Fair use applies to how you use the information on this web site.
- It is intended that the general public may access this web site for
education, research and understanding.
- All content on this Web Site including any text, graphics, images and their selection and arrangement, belongs to or is licensed to The Health Information Network and its affiliates. Users may not copy or print any material found on the site other than for reference purposes. This also includes underlying source code, software and other materials on the Web Site.
- Memberships of the Web Site are for personal use and shall not be used for any commercial purposes without express permission of the site management. Commercial use of either the Web Site or any material found on the Web Site is strictly prohibited and anyone posting affiliate advertising will have their accounts closed without notice.
- Distributing or re-publishing:
Some articles published on
nzhealth.net.nz may be republished
with written permission.
- With permission from the author, articles may be freely used in research papers in any medium providing that when using information from this web site in this manner, that you acknowledge The Health Information Network as the source of the information and create a hyper-link to the web page you have cited.
- The Internet is not a secure medium and privacy cannot be assured as most governments and security agencies actively monitor all email communication. We cannot accept responsibility for any harm or damage you may experience or incur by sending personal or confidential information to us over the Internet or if you interact with other members on this site.
- Any information that you submit to this web site will be stored in good faith in compliance with standard internet protocols. Such information that you submit to this web site, you may choose to what degree this information may be viewed by other members and viewers but will not be passed on or sold to any third party.
- Any information you submit to the site management is stored on office computers with no guarantee of absolute security. Your information may be lost during natural disasters or calamities but will not be passed on or sold to any third party.
- By registering on this web site, you agree to receive periodic email messages and absolve the web site management from any complaints of spam or unsolicited email.
- By registering on this web site, you agree to abide by the guidelines of this website and will not use the site as a vehicle for spam or any anti social use. Any member found to be using the site in anyway that contravenes our user guidelines will have their account closed and be blocked from the site.
- Cookies are software applications which are placed on the hard drive of your computer by websites.
- The aim of a cookie from this site is to maintain the members session.
- The information contained in cookies is not stored or used in any other way.
- Members who have cookies tuned off will have difficulty remaining logged in to the web site.
7. Contact Us by email
- Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall we or any related or affiliated companies or web sites be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, economic, consequential or punitive damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use or access the Web Site, including loss of and/or corruption of data. By assessing the website, you specifically acknowledge and agree that we are not liable for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any user. If you are dissatisfied with any of the content or with any of the conditions herein, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue accessing the website.
- We expressly disclaim all warranties and representations as to the availability, accuracy, quality, performance, correct transmission, completeness of the content contained in the Web Site, or contained in web sites owned or operated by third parties which are linked to the Web Site. The Web Site is provided on an “as is” basis and we make no representations and/or warranties of any kind with regard to the website and its content. We also expressly disclaim any liability for damages resulting from errors or malfunctions in computer equipment or incomplete or inaccurate information transmitted through this or any third party web site or from your use of a third party's website which is linked to from ours. The limitations of liability in relation to the website apply to damages of all kinds, including, compensatory, direct, indirect, consequential damages, loss of and/or corruption of data, loss of income, production or profit, loss of and/or damage to property and any third party claims. However, the limitation of liability in relation to the Web Site does not limit our liability to the extent that it cannot be limited and/or excluded as a matter of law.
- You agree to indemnify and keep indemnified us, our officers, employees, agents and assigns from and against any damages, losses, claims, liabilities, costs and expenses (including increased administration costs and legal fees on a full indemnity basis) arising from your breach of any term, condition, promise, representation or warranty contained herein.
- You and your use of the website are subject to the above terms and conditions currently displayed. Your continued use of this website shall be deemed to be acceptance of the terms and conditions and any modification or variation which has been made.